slow forum

postjack

I can see what I'm supposed to see which cannot be unseen once seen.

However, I am unable to actually see what I am supposed to see.

Thus, unseeing it is moot because I am unable to see the secondary see.

Ergo, knowledge of the secondary see is insufficient for the negation of primary see.

Now I want to play Goldeneye. I really wish those chaps working on the Source remake would go faster. It looks to be most awesome so far.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a remake coming out?!?!

Home .:: GoldenEye: Source ::. A HL2 Modification

Download the beta and give it a whirl. Its a much better effort than the HL1 remake ever was. I have extremely high hopes for the end product.

We see remasters of albums and re-releases and directors cuts of DVDs all the time, but the only games which seem to get that sort of treatment are simple (pacman, pong, tetris) or intrinsic to a company (sonic, mario).

I really believe that theres a big potential for rebuilds of old games. How many people would rather have a Deus Ex remake, rather than the awful fucking shitty second sequel that DX3 is doomed to be?

Black Mesa is going to remake HL1 the way Valve should have done in the first place. I'm looking forward to that too.

Home .:: GoldenEye: Source ::. A HL2 Modification

Download the beta and give it a whirl. Its a much better effort than the HL1 remake ever was. I have extremely high hopes for the end product.

We see remasters of albums and re-releases and directors cuts of DVDs all the time, but the only games which seem to get that sort of treatment are simple (pacman, pong, tetris) or intrinsic to a company (sonic, mario).

I really believe that theres a big potential for rebuilds of old games. How many people would rather have a Deus Ex remake, rather than the awful fucking shitty second sequel that DX3 is doomed to be?

Black Mesa is going to remake HL1 the way Valve should have done in the first place. I'm looking forward to that too.

I completely agree with you about the rebuilding of old games. I think there is a huge market for that.

As playing this....*sigh*....I can't. My computer can't handle it.

However, I do look forward to playing it in the near future. Same goes for Quake 4. :)

The actual unboxing video I did seriously because I wanted to have proper evidence in case I had to sue this guy for being a fucking idiot. Fortunately none of the damage was substantial it was a close thing though. Another turn on the torroid bolt and it would have been off and bouncing around the inside. The feet were destroyed and the casework bent.