Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

What I bought should be the 3rd Edition, maybe it contains the project you're talking about?

The 3rd only has the Daughter of the Beast but not the full blown 845 equipped monster which he designed for ESL duty but would work well on headphones.

well I need to do math and they dont allow calculators, so I need to bring in paper and pencil IF they dont have those stupid ass whiteboards + markers/erasers

boy am i glad i took the mcat on paper, taking it on computer seems wrong

ugh I wouldnt mind at all taking the test on paper but I'm a slow writer. I definitely wouldnt do well writing an essay in 30 minutes by hand :(

how important is the essay on the gre? the essays on the mcat really don't matter, since most of the med schools don't give a shit how well you did on the essay portion.

Ugh, I hope to be posting in this thread later tonight if the Ebay gods are on my side. I missed a very good example of what I'm looking for 2 days ago due to what I like to call Lilyitis, basically I got busy with the little one and completely forgot. :| She's asleep right now so there's hope I'll be able to stay on top of this one but it already looks like I'll be paying more for less. Such is life.