Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Replacement for the VW GTI. Unfortunately I haven't sold the GTI yet, but I couldn't pass this one up. Hopefully I don't anger the car gods by buying before selling!

1219497239_img_3492.jpg

Speaking which, if anyone knows someone looking for a low mileage GTI, you know where to find me! :D

A TransDAC for a somewhat high price :palm:

It's not so bad if you consider the quality/value in today's market (at least according to Filburt) and with rising demand (hopefully) I can sell for at least what I paid.

Time to stop being lazy and start taking pictures of headphones to sell.

Ok so since the cat was kinda out of the bag, I'll tell a story here.

About a month ago, I tracked down my (and Dan's) W10VTG. I had a conversation with the seller, and it seems he was possibly looking to sell.

Meanwhile, I los a few bids on Y! Japan. I decided that for sentimental reasons, I wanted to have my old pair back.

The Head-Fi guy was 'thinking'. So I pushed him a bit, and asked him how much he was thinking he'd sell for. He told me $700.

Now, that may actually be a worthwhile price for the wonderful sound form the VTG, but I was not willing to tkae a bath for that much. $500 is a resonable price, and I rebutted that. He never responded. As of a few days ago, a New in Box pir was listed for less than he was asking. Good thing I know my ATOW values ;) That new pair has since been sold. But I'm not willing to spend that much, knowing I'd lose so much on a resale. Hey, I love the phone, but lets be realistic here.

So i hit up Y! Japan one more time. I just won a MINT pair. Excelent shape, and all new pads. The selling price? $327.

:prettyprincess: BACK WITH MY VTG's BABY :prettyprincess:

I wish I knew you were looking for them I had a pair that I was looking to sell (already sold) and I am an hour away from you. Though my asking price would have been around 5 so you got the better deal anyway.

That's a fair price. I was willing to shell out 5ish, but 700 is a bit ridiculous. I did get a great deal, as long as they arrive in a suitable condition. We shall see.