Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Very curious to hear what you think about your newest source tkam. Positive Feedback, Dagogo (whatever that is) and even Steve Motherfuckin Hoffman all seem to love the 9100es. Looking forward to your impressions. Enjoy it!

Yeah I hope to compare it to my apl 3910 at some point but it won't be easy. The 9100es is upstairs in my stax rig and the apl is downstairs in the speaker rig.

I'm still using the same $10 leather wallet I got in 9th or 10th grade.

I usually keep my wallet in my back pocket, and after a few years, the leather really gets worn... :palm: I'm going to try and keep it in a front pocket, and see how much better it holds up.

Nate have you seen these bad boys? I keep meaning to order them, but haven't yet.

Audio Catalog

I have seen those and honestly, given their country of origin I have concerns about how they'd hold up. Also, in this case they don't make a 63mm bit which is what I needed. I'm once again using a steel chassis (not by choice) which means I'll probably be posting about buying another bit before too long. :rant: At least there are only two of the giant caps this time around.