Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Jesus, man, when you fall off the wagon, you fall hard.

Bah, this is a no lose purchase. I bought it at a very fair price and if I can't locate a suitable pair of headphones (read: affordable) I'll pass it along for the same price and be no worse for the wear.

Thanks deepak, that would be sweet. Might actually give me time enough to build the monoblocks that will be powering the SRD7. >:D

No prob. I think B22 + K1000 will hold me over while they're gone :D

Bah, this is a no lose purchase. I bought it at a very fair price and if I can't locate a suitable pair of headphones (read: affordable) I'll pass it along for the same price and be no worse for the wear.

If you decide to sell it can I be first in line? ^-^

edit: what monoblocks, Bottlehead?

Jesus, people buying high-end speakers and amps and headphones. I think the last pair of shoes I bought were $12, and the last non-shoes purchase was some $2.99 Corningware uber-mugs.

Hey, boom -- you wanna outsource your non-soldering and breaking things to me some? I work cheap for you.

Planars, huh? Good luck with that (it is my understanding that those need room).

These aren't supposed be as finicky as regular planars, but we'll see. I'm trying to decide if I want to unpack them or leave them be (for ease of transport) until it's time for us to move.

Oh, and I just talked to my fiancee and the speakers and stands are appearently already at our apartment. It appears that Eminent Tech sent the speakers directly to my place.

Thrice's old Rockhopper KGSS should be waiting for me when I get to my new place up in New Jersey. Should be a worthwhile upgrade over the old 007t that I have been using with the Omega IIs.

Pics borrowed from Nate.

92202628.jpg

92212048.jpg

Thrice's old Rockhopper KGSS should be waiting for me when I get to my new place up in New Jersey. Should be a worthwhile upgrade over the old 007t that I have been using with the Omega IIs.

Pics borrowed from Nate.

Where did the KGSS PCBs come from? And IIRC, did I also see BH PCBs? I don't ever remember seeing a group buy or anything for these on HF?

Where did the KGSS PCBs come from? And IIRC, did I also see BH PCBs? I don't ever remember seeing a group buy or anything for these on HF?

It's the standard Headamp "Hybrid PSU" board used in both the old BH and the KGSS. The amp board is also from Headamp so I'm guessing Justin sold them to him.

Well the X-ls encores were out of stock and I didn't feel like waiting a month, so I got these instead (just for you jb)

:prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess:

Pure, unadulterated WIN.

I have the previous generation Q1=iQ3. Great speaker. Got me to purchase the iQ9's.