Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

!BRE,1-QBGk~$(KGrHgoOKjoEjlLm(,tvBJ8H1JIy(Q~~_1.JPG

2nd pair, later production to compare to my earlier production over an extended period of time. Timing was amazingly good as I actually have funds for it at the moment, but I doubt I'll be able to afford keeping it indefinitely.

:prettyprincess:

MB Quart QP805 and Gillette slim adjustable, '67 vintage. Dont have the first one yet, but the second arrived yesterday. Dang, its nice, thought I had messed up or something this morning, because it didnt feel like I was actually cutting hairs.

gilletteslim.jpg

Nice trying to sneak that by us...

Dang, cant sneak anything by Dusty. Ah well, at least they were cheap at 12 squids for a new pair. Shipping them across the pond will bring it up a bit, but not too bad as they are not traveling alone.

MB Quart QP805 and Gillette slim adjustable, '67 vintage. Dont have the first one yet, but the second arrived yesterday. Dang, its nice, thought I had messed up or something this morning, because it didnt feel like I was actually cutting hairs.

gilletteslim.jpg

I shaved with one of those back in '67. Minus the razor though, I was only 6. But my Dad would take the blade out and put shaving cream on my face. I'm sure it entertained me quite well. And IIRC I always had a baby smooth face back then. :)

:useless:

I'll get my wife to take one on Sunday. I wear a suit or blazer and slacks to work every workday and JosABank had it on sale for $99 so I figured what the heck (of course I had to spend at least $60 on tailoring but life goes on)

Or I could wear it to CanJam? :kitty:

Edited by Dreadhead

I was thinking a straw one was the only thing that would do. :

Brooks Brothers | Men | Scarves, Hats & Gloves | Boater Hat

No way in hell I'd pay that much though.

We had to wear boaters as part of the uniform at my prep school. These were known as "bashers", presumably because the first thing the seniors would do when you got there as a new boy was punch a fist through the crown.

I think a pork pie would be a little less jolly-hockey-sticks.

brixton_drifter_porkpie_hat.jpg