Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I think it'd be useful to mic your room, and find out where the anomalies are. If it has that capability anyway. I like spectrum analyzers for that purpose. In either case EQs are fun to play with. You can even make Wayne Newton sound like he has testicles. :)

I think it'd be useful to mic your room, and find out where the anomalies are. If it has that capability anyway. I like spectrum analyzers for that purpose. In either case EQs are fun to play with. You can even make Wayne Newton sound like he has testicles. :)

It even does automatic room EQ all you need is a mic :) You can get a calibrated ECM8000 here:

Cross·Spectrum - Calibrated Behringer ECM8000 Microphones for Sale

The guy running the place is really nice though he usually has quite a back log and entering the calibrated curve into the EQ can take some time. It really improved the sound of my stereo in my less than ideal room though it also showed me that I really need a sub because I was entirely unable to produce any real energy below 50Hz.

Nice gear Dread. I miss my biking days in Alaska. So many good trails up there, and not one here. Plus I swear people aim their vehicles at bicycles down here. :(

It's amazing considering what dicks people are to other cars around here (DC metro) but the road riding is actually pretty excellent and most cars are great. There are a few dicks but even then they aren't that bad.

I just hope it doesn't snow on Saturday. It's supposed to snow and then rain all day and never go above 45. Just the weather you want to spend 5 hours on a skinny tired road bike in. :palm::eek:

Nice gear Dread. I miss my biking days in Alaska. So many good trails up there, and not one here. Plus I swear people aim their vehicles at bicycles down here. :(

Just realized that I didn't encourage you to find a group ride and get spinning again. That way the drivers tend to be nicer (there would be witnesses).

They can't be as bad as this dude:California road-rage case heads for court - VeloNews :eek::eek::eek: