Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Supertramp Crime Of The Century 180 Gram Vinyl LP

Oliver Nelson The Blues and the Abstract Truth 45 RPM Vinyl LP $

Stevie Ray Vaughan Texas Flood 180 Gram Vinyl LP

The Alan Parsons Project Tales of Mystery and Imagination 180 Gram Vinyl LP

Damn Klaus and his vinyl Odessey monoblock Katanna vinyl room. >:D

The PerfectWave DAC has HDMI input. But only for I2S, not DSD or PCM. Must admit, I got a fair bit more interested in that thing when Jeff said it sounded like vinyl to him. 'Cause I believe he may have heard a couple of records. ;)

Edited by Hopstretch

The PerfectWave DAC has HDMI input. But only for I2S, not DSD or PCM. Must admit, I got a fair bit more interested in that thing when Jeff said it sounded like vinyl to him. 'Cause I believe he may have heard a couple of records. ;)

If you make it onto the convoy to the NY Meet it will be there to play with.

It has three HDMI inputs and soon I will be able to access network drives and control music play with my iPod touch as a remote which should be pretty slick.

If you make it onto the convoy to the NY Meet it will be there to play with.

It has three HDMI inputs and soon I will be able to access network drives and control music play with my iPod touch as a remote which should be pretty slick.

When is the network bridge scheduled to be released?

Wait -- to the DAC? So, what...does it reprogram an HDMI driver on the computer? I.E. how do it do it?

My understanding is the network bridge is a wireless bridge to a NAS, then through a digital lens to clean up the jitter and output from their using i2s via HDMI to the DAC.

When is the network bridge scheduled to be released?

When I saw Paul McGowan in the summer he said late Novemberish so end of the year is reasonable. The slick part about this that appealed to me is that Paul said the PW with bridge would handle just about every format from HDCD, FLAC, WAVE,DVD-A, AIFF(?) and eventually Blue Wave Audio.

Bought a mixed case of Central Coast, Santa Barbara County, Paso Robles Pinots. Haven't been too impressed by the offerings in the past but these wineries were highly recommended, and I can't resist a deal.

Edited by Augsburger