Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Of the two, the Tribeca will definitely make her more popular (think: moving and hauling stuff). The Impreza is just more practical.

I wouldn't worry about making her more popular -- there are those of us who are into the brainy geek types if you're talking guy/girl (and yes, she's plenty cute), and brainy geek types tend towards each other, if you're talking just friends.

Nice. I need new shoes and I've been thinking about trading my Sidi's for a pair of these or trying the new S-works shoe out.

My LBS gave me a good deal on them, but I guess they would have given me a deal on the s-works too. I had been thinking about trying out the S-works but I figure that for the couple grams I'll go with the tried and true closures. That said the S-Works are supposed to be amazing too, I believe the fits soles etc are essentially identical and it's down to closure and weight.

I'm excited to try them on the road. Did a little riding on the trainer in a test pair but because I wanted 2010s I had to order them in.

Edited by Dreadhead

Alternator, timing belt, water pump, etc. and labor to install them.

Not exactly expected expenses. :palm:

Fail on the timing belt, or just time to do it? Alternator? :eek:

I was happy to find out my 09 Accord has a timing chain... Belts have gone up to >$1K here (from $500 4 years ago, for the same car). Sucks.

Fail on the timing belt, or just time to do it? Alternator? :eek:

I was happy to find out my 09 Accord has a timing chain... Belts have gone up to >$1K here (from $500 4 years ago, for the same car). Sucks.

The alternator was completely unexpected. The timing belt was getting close to it so I just decided to have it done while they're doing the work on the car. The belt wasn't cheap here either, but I got it bit cheaper on labor since they were already doing stuff on the car.