Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I had the Dogfish 120 on New Years. Out of 10 plus people that tried it my friend (that bought it) and I were the only ones that liked it ???

There's a dogfish head brewpub less than a mile from work. Several of my friends and I go there with some regularity. We all have commented on the resulting problems :).

The DFH 90 is a great beer on tap. I haven't tried the 120 tho.

There's a dogfish head brewpub less than a mile from work. Several of my friends and I go there with some regularity. We all have commented on the resulting problems :).

The DFH 90 is a great beer on tap. I haven't tried the 120 tho.

I've only had the 90 and 120 in bottle. Liked them both.

The 120 is oner of the sweeter beers I've had, almost like sugarcane sugar. The 120 is $9 a bottle at the Mass packies, my friend brought up 10 bottles ;D

(resists asking "What's the difference between the 90 and the 120?"...resists asking "What's the difference between the 90 and the 120?"...resists asking...)

Oh, what the hell -- what's the difference between the 90 and the 120? Bonus brownie points to anyone who responds with the intent between the two brews, rather than just "30".

Oh, and me: yet another pair of shoes. I can't figure out if I'm a 9 wide, or a 10 1/2 regular/medium/D...or something else, so when I find a pair of shoes that fits, and they're reasonably priced, I buy them. I got these one pair of Propet's -- with one pair of socks, they don't fit quite right; with another pair, they fit perfectly. (So yes, I bought them, and I'll only wear those socks with those shoes.)

(resists asking "What's the difference between the 90 and the 120?"...resists asking "What's the difference between the 90 and the 120?"...resists asking...)

Oh, what the hell -- what's the difference between the 90 and the 120? Bonus brownie points to anyone who responds with the intent between the two brews, rather than just "30".

120 is infused in the hops for 30 minutes longer, and has a higher alcohol content. I think 90 is better than the 120, personally.

120 is infused in the hops for 30 minutes longer, and has a higher alcohol content. I think 90 is better than the 120, personally.

Yep the 90 is the best of the minute IPAs from Dogfish. I just picked up a bottle of this:

brand-BroThelo.jpg

Haven't tried it yet and I know nothing about it, but an beer named after Thelonious monk can't be all bad, right?

Is a

nelson-haha.gif in order?

Yes, yes it is.

Clearly getting very low on gas + single-digit temperatures = one unhappy VW.

I'm not convinced it was fully out of gas, but the needle was definitely in the E line. I've seen it lower, but clearly I showed poor judgement letting it drop below a quarter of a tank this time of year. Whatever fuel may have been left was very unhappy.

Nate to the rescue!

And now it's time for the rest of headcase to :rofl: I deserve it!

Yep the 90 is the best of the minute IPAs from Dogfish. I just picked up a bottle of this:

brand-BroThelo.jpg

Haven't tried it yet and I know nothing about it, but an beer named after Thelonious monk can't be all bad, right?

I thought that Thelonious Monk beer was pretty good, haven't had it in a while though

We've all been there. Best is when it happens 100 miles from anywhere. That's why god invented triple-A. You got lucky, you have triple-Nate.

Yes, yes it is.

Clearly getting very low on gas + single-digit temperatures = one unhappy VW.

I'm not convinced it was fully out of gas, but the needle was definitely in the E line. I've seen it lower, but clearly I showed poor judgement letting it drop below a quarter of a tank this time of year. Whatever fuel may have been left was very unhappy.

Nate to the rescue!

And now it's time for the rest of headcase to :rofl: I deserve it!