Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Thanks. Hope I don't do it again.........img0172in1.th.jpg

My new headphone amp from Trafomatic, a audio and hospital equipment transformer manufacturer in Serbia. I am excited because this is the first and only one in North America. I will be spending the next week giving it a spin. At least the shipping box is impressive, half inch particle board screwed together with two inch wood screws and filled with foam. Arrived nice and sound in one week. :dance:

My new headphone amp from Trafomatic, a audio and hospital equipment transformer manufacturer in Serbia. I am excited because this is the first and only one in North America. I will be spending the next week giving it a spin. At least the shipping box is impressive, half inch particle board screwed together with two inch wood screws and filled with foam. Arrived nice and sound in one week. :dance:

woah, very cool! looking forward to your impressions. :)

Took the dive on a pair of these http://www.freqonline.com/superfreq.htm

Needed something for the iaudio 7 and these look like they should be decent enough for the price.

Hopefully they sound better than their marketing bs:

The SuperFreQ is made with the same exact parts and quality that is used in our In-Ear-Monitors for touring musicians. You become a rock star overnight without actually requiring any talent whatsoever.

What headphones are you using? Where did you come across this amp? What do you mean it will only be in North America for a short time. Is it on loan? Tell us more.

Hopefully they sound better than their marketing bs:

The SuperFreQ is made with the same exact parts and quality that is used in our In-Ear-Monitors for touring musicians. You become a rock star overnight without actually requiring any talent whatsoever.

If it is only half as good as they claim they will be great ;)