What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

I put a bunch of roasted Hatch peppers and kielbasa in my spaghetti sauce last night - it was really good.... kinda reminded me a bit of jambalaya.

Green chili stew sounds good (well, not right now since it has been over 100 degrees for the last month but maybe once October hits). I am trying to figure out how many chilis to freeze to use during the rest of the year.

Edited by shellylh

Dry aged NY Strip over a Poblano/tomato/onion puree with a couple slices of giant heirloom tomato that make the steak look tiny. Mostly just wanted to try out the new food processor.

i-59ZCgH8-L.jpg

What did you put on the steak? Just salt and pepper? I'm curious because want to try new ingredients with my steaks

cetoole what did you put on your duck breast? and Mr.VPI, again... did you use anything else other than salt&pepper on your steak? Those dishes look gorgeous!

Sea Salt and ground pepper and distilled white vinegar and olive oil rub.

Edited by VPI

cetoole what did you put on your duck breast? and Mr.VPI, again... did you use anything else other than salt&pepper on your steak? Those dishes look gorgeous!

Nada, actually. Had more than enough duck fat. Probably should have added a little salt and pepper during the sear or something, but it was good as is.

• Like 1