Post what you're watching

deepak

Just watched Severance and Dr. Strangelove or how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb. Both ended with the same song. Both were enjoyable. Severance is one of those horror/comedies that gets it right -- it's not too silly (which, for example, Dead and Breakfast got distractingly so) to undermine the horror of the situation, and not too horrific that you couldn't laugh at the silly moments. Thumbs up from me. And Dr. Strangelove is just a classic.

Last night (and into this morning) my housemate finally convinced me to watch Heroes. So my girlfriend and I sat down and watched the first episode. And the second. And the third. After twelve episodes, we had been watching it for roughly nine straight hours and it was 7:30AM.

She just left to see her family, so I'm going to have to resist the urge to watch the rest by playing Assassin's Creed and such until she comes back this Friday. :)

Last night (and into this morning) my housemate finally convinced me to watch Heroes. So my girlfriend and I sat down and watched the first episode. And the second. And the third. After twelve episodes, we had been watching it for roughly nine straight hours and it was 7:30AM.

She just left to see her family, so I'm going to have to resist the urge to watch the rest by playing Assassin's Creed and such until she comes back this Friday. :)

Ah, the joys of not having to work. =T I fell asleep watching Weeds.