Help out a close friend of mine

deepak

One of my close friend's companies was nominated for a "Green Log Award". You can go to go greenlogawards.com/nominees-2008/cabinetry/ (to vote)

And check out Young's Furniture. They're a really great group of people. I've known him for ten years and him and his dad have put a lot of work into the company. He's a pretty selfless guy, and they've done countless things to give back to the community. Just as an example- one of their older employees was diagnosed with throat cancer and the founder of the company (my friend's dad) is continuing to provide for him and his family and has promised to help out financially long after this gentleman has passed on. This sort of generosity is pretty much seen through their entire family. So if you could take a second to vote I'd appreciate it, thanks guys O0

Thanks a lot guys!

They have some really nice high quality cabinets on the web site, too bad they don't make red maple butcher block amp platforms as a side line.

They do some exceptional work. They have some really nice custom stuff in his parents house. And he recently made himself a TV cabinet for his new house out of mahogany (I believe) that is just gorgeous.