What did you do today?

riceboy

Just found out a former co-worker was murdered over the weekend. No information yet, but it looks like she was targeted. Dropped off her 8 year old son with her ex and her boyfriend found her shot to death. At the moment neither one is a suspect. The only thing they're releasing is it looks like she was targeted.

Shitty day...

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I applied for a job at Penn State Hershey Medical Center

Good luck Dan. My dad used to work there.

Steve, adorable dog! My neighbors just got one that seems kind of similar, looks like a black lab but is a mix of some sort and extremely calm. I am sure the two of you will make each other very happy, and she will be a lady you can really love.

Just found out a former co-worker was murdered over the weekend. No information yet, but it looks like she was targeted. Dropped off her 8 year old son with her ex and her boyfriend found her shot to death. At the moment neither one is a suspect. The only thing they're releasing is it looks like she was targeted.

Shitty day...

Just wow.... shitty day indeed.

Shitty day...

Wow, makes my problems seem inconsequential.

I'm almost one! I'll be starting my final examination sometime in September! I started the course in March 2009, having both theory and lots of simulation hours in the various components of ATC (tower simulator, radar simulator, and so on) and finished last May. Since then I've been doing on job training in Tires aerodrome, a "small" airport nearby Lisbon with lots of business jets and small pilot school cessnas! We still don't have massage therapists even though that has been given some thought! :)

Thanks guys!

The greatest thing about it is that it's about 15min ride from home and I wasn't placed in the Azores! Most of the people of finish the course are placed for 4-7 years in the Azores working in the Islands towers and control centres. I got to stay home near family, friends and girlfriend. And the pay is quite nice too!

ps: Where's PAC MAN?

Yes, indeed, very cool career Manuel.

I'm leaving Idaho Falls today enroute to my home town in Illinois. Have a 1,500 mile drive in front of me and, as always, I'm a couple of days behind schedule.

Stayed up all night decluttering both the motorhome and trailer. Finally got around to installing a Thule bike rack on the back of my pickup and thus have a convenient place in the trailer to store my bike while in transit.

Feeling quite dumb about that, given that a) the bike has been inoperable since I rammed my Atom into it last summer (when it was bungie strapped down in the nose area of the trailer), and B) it has been clogging up the aisle in the cab area of my truck/motorhome ever since. In other words, why didn't I install the silly bike rack last year as soon as it arrived?

In truth, about the only reason I actually did get around to it was that I didn't want the bike to shift or fall and damage the subwoofers that are now installed in that immediate area!

The Alpine gear is sounding great, so for the first time ever, I really am looking forward to being on the road for a long drive in this rig. Wish I had my trusty SPL meter with me though because it sure is tempting to crank it up, and I know I can't be doing that for hours on end.

Glad to hear it CJ. I know you worked hard to get your PhD in Math so you can join the ranks of the millions upon millions of lawyers. Great job! :)

Manuel, congrats!

Also, just learned from the Vet that one of my dogs is hypothyroid. I pick up her meds this afternoon.

Edited by tyrion