What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I got up, showered, ate a corn muffin, and drove my dad to work. This was then followed by attending my own place of employment. I will leave here at 1130, drive back to my hometown and get all my hairs cut.

Then... drive to New Haven to catch a 233 train to NYC. ETA @ grand central: 415. Then a 20 minute subway ride to Brooklyn will bring me to the Marriott, right next to my previous place of employment. A stop off for a baquette (to store for tomorrow), and then heading out to Lombardi's for pizza. Kill soem time, and we enter Webster hall around 10pm. VIP tickets get us up close and personal with the man himself,

:prettyprincess: TIESTO :prettyprincess:

Today I got up, showered, ate a corn muffin, and drove my dad to work. This was then followed by attending my own place of employment. I will leave here at 1130, drive back to my hometown and get all my hairs cut.

Then... drive to New Haven to catch a 233 train to NYC. ETA @ grand central: 415. Then a 20 minute subway ride to Brooklyn will bring me to the Marriott, right next to my previous place of employment. A stop off for a baquette (to store for tomorrow), and then heading out to Lombardi's for pizza. Kill soem time, and we enter Webster hall around 10pm. VIP tickets get us up close and personal with the man himself,

hhhmmm Lombardi's... i love that place

Heh, give me a call at Grand Central. I work upstairs in the Metlife building.

Wow back again since yesterday. Germain autobahn rocks :P Had a great time. Seen lot's of things and still too little. There's just so much. Berlin is unbelievably huge.

Besides Berlin we also got to see Cirque du Soleil and that was absolutely more than awesome!

People over there are amazingly friendly and for a big city it was such a relaxing place. So different than Paris where it's more like each to its own. I was really surprised by the tranquilness of everyone.

Also saw Germany vs Turkey and that was pretty cool! When Germany won we walked to the big Kurfursterdamm street and there were nothing but cars claxoning all the way, people walking over the streets making lots of noise. Very cool experience.

I'll post some pics later on somewhere but I'll have to develop the films first...I shot like 18 b&w films (didn't even touch my digital one) so the developing will cost me several hours.

All in all, a great time we had :D

Stayed home, sick, again. Had intended to see both Wanted and Wall-E, but was going to have too many coughing fits to be able to enjoy it.

Slept.

Ate.

Had coughing fits.

Shaved my head (lots of it, not all).

Had more coughing fits.

Took a nap.

Am going to spend the rest of the night wondering how I'm going to be able to get to sleep, because now I'm up.

Went to the park on Friday and did a bunch of errands on Saturday. I went to the State Annual book sale. There were a bunch of CDs but nothing that good so it was sort of disappointing. But, at least I got a chance to check it out :). Also brought some new Aloha shirts from two brands I really like "Tori Richards" and "Kahala". They are both very comfortable, are 100% cotton, and breaths very well. It helps to have that attire as your work clothes, especially since Summer started. I also purchased a used "Elvis is Back" DCC gold disc today as well.

I'm having the rest of the week of and went to Fredrikstad today, just south of Oslo, with the kids just to have a look at the fortified old town (17th/18th century). We had a wonderful day.

After picking up some garden chairs on our way back, we failed to find anything close to an Italian restaurant at the shopping mall, so for the first time in many years we ended up on Burger King. Ain't gonna happen again. A lot worse than I could remember.

Twas my boyfriends birthday today so we got up and we went to his parents. They took us out for dinner this afternoon..ah yeah wine before the sun hits closing time ;D. Came home at around 4, took a little nap in the sun.

Then my parents came over for my bf, sat in the garden, ate some cheese, salad, ardenner sausage and of course drank some more wine :o

Ah, life could be worse I guess :D

Hope things are going better for you.

ditto.

Thanks. I'm not sure where things are going right now, so I try my best not to think about it. Got a busy weekend planned with bbq after bbq and some UFC, so I think I'll be good at least until next week.