What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked with my boss to go over the training plans for the two new teachers that will be in my classroom. Then proceeded to laugh about it a bit as the training never go as planned.

Just gave one of my kittens some antibiotics (he's been sick) as instructed by our vet. Got my fingers/hand scratched and punctured by his teeth in the process.

I fully expect pics of her tomorrow! Is she still a pup?

Definitely real pics tomorrow. For now all I have is a horrible pic from the website...

1213918694_d_jojo.jpg

She's 3, and a retired racing greyhound. She's very shy, but very sweet and even after only an hour with her at the SPCA and she was starting to open up a bit.

How exciting. I bet you can't wait :)

I really can't wait. I'm very excited, but very nervous as well. I haven't had a dog since HS, and it's a lot of responsibility. But I'm confident things will go very well. 3:00 tomorrow afternoon can't come soon enough!

I really can't wait. I'm very excited, but very nervous as well. I haven't had a dog since HS, and it's a lot of responsibility. But I'm confident things will go very well. 3:00 tomorrow afternoon can't come soon enough!

So how is the new member of the family doing? :).

Very dull Saturday night at my house so I decided to clean up the basement. Found this gem from over seven years ago. Installed it and enjoyed some music out of my old PC. Sounds very good, better than the EMU-0404usb from memory. Bonus points for having a Virtual Dynamics thickness breakout cable that could probably kill a small animal :o

phpFN7qW1AM.jpg

phpbYJisCAM.jpg

So how is the new member of the family doing? :).

Great!

For a dog who was classified as semi-housetrained, whatever that means, she's adapted very well. She looooooves her crate, and has been hanging out there with the door open most of the time. Only problem is I think I adopted the laziest dog ever! She has to be dragged out of her crate to go outside! But once she's out, she's great. She loves to trot along on our walks.

Yesterday she and I met a friend for coffee in Market Square in Portsmouth. It's a busy place with lots of dogs and people, and she was totally relaxed. She couldn't care less about the other dogs, and all the other dogs all but ignored her while we sat and drank our coffees. Then we took a walk down to the local dog park, met a couple of other greyhounds and got used to being out and about. The best was when she walked across this bridge for the first time on our walk last night. She was very interested in the water! It was prety funny.

But yeah, she seems like she's going to be a great dog. She's very sweet, a little stubborn and very, very quiet.

babysat my supercomputer

Dan, what does your supercomputer do, assuming you're allowed to talk about it?

Oh, and just setup a network printer for home (for both PC and Mac). It was heck of a lot easier to do than the last time I did the same thing few years back.

Yesterday I went to the park with the wife and son. We went up with some friends who had kids around my sons age. It was a bunch of fun, but tiring.

Then we headed to the Mexican restaurant where there are tons of boats, which my son enjoys.

Today we met up with friends to see Sesame Street Live. This is the first time I been to a show like that. It was pretty good. Lots of the songs I heard before, but some were new. It was funny, but they had a skit about Cookie Monster and eating cookies is a sometimes snack, but fruits and vegetables is a better snack. Then tonight on Sesame we saw the same skit, but with different characters.