What did you do today?

riceboy

Holidays count-down? Berlin or Bust in a week?

Btw, I have a hunch that the ATP-RLC is a scam by RoVo, the shit is defective or the combination doesn't work. If so I'm not surprised that fotohuis stays quiet also looks like he's been semi-banned.

I got the ATP & RLC straight from Maco so Rovo has nothing to do with that. It appears he's not able to post about the ATP no more as he's been sort of acused of shilling.

I sent some sample negs to Rollei 2 weeks ago and they said they were overexposed. Well, they were not really, one even underexposed but they contained a white spot as the contrast when shot was too high. In that too light part the "solarization" became appearant. The film-develop combo seems to be overly sensitive to this and therefor reacting the way it did.

They sent me a test kit containing 4 ATP's and Rollei DC developer. Have to give that a go...The Berlin films were developed in HC110 as I know the results from that combo is what I'm after and just to be sure they don't get screwed up again by the RLC..

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to stop by B&H since I'm getting off soon and it's one of the only days I have time to go. Hoping I won't fall in love when I ask to try out the 70-200 f2.8 IS. =T Well, I'm primarily going to pick up either a Sto-fen or a Lumiquest, not entirely sure which I want as of now, but probably leaning towards the Sto-fen as it's not as pronounced (awkward looking).

Then hitting up Seaport to grab some drinks with friends. Not sure what after though as some of them are going to party and I'm not down with paying $75 for 1 bottle of Grey Goose ($75 a person per 5 person group). Last time I did that it ended up being close to $200 a person. I hate the party scene.

I get up at 7, yeah,

...and I go to work at 9.

I got no time for livin', I'm

workin' all the time.

I get home at five o'clock

And I take myself out a nice, cold beer

Always seem to be wonderin'

Why there's nothin' goin' down here.

Seems to me I could live my life

much better than I think I am.

I guess I'm a workin' man.

Sigh, just had my first working day today...ow well, pretty nice day though.

When I got home the man who's gonna paint and fix my darkroom walls had arrived to check things out. He's starting coming monday yeay!!!!

Cooked some dinner and at 9 the guy arrived who was gonna talk to me about my retirement fundings (as in, do you wanna stop working earlier...uhmmm YEAHHH! so how do you plan to pay for that....like that kind of stuff)...always something that makes you happy :palm:

Good conversation though, pretty clarifying the things I unconciously already knew.

The rest of the evening will be tunes and wine, not too bad :D

Did a bunch of work today since we have the day off on the 4th. Ordered a bunch of stuff for everyone in the dept from Cyberguys yesterday. First time I'm ordering things from them. I can't wait to get all my goodies :). Watched some of the Matrix Reloaded on HD-DVD, but noticed that the disc had a hard time reading sometimes and would stop during certain parts of the movie. I'm going to try and contact Amazon and see if they could help me exchange it. I never had this type of issue before with a HD-DVD. It is practically brand new since it was the first time I've watched it. Other than that just getting ready for the 4th holiday.

The real question is what to do tomorrow, my "day off" at sea, other than reading, listening to music, and eating shitty food, I suppose I could see how many times I can jerk off without any nutrients or water.............................God, I need a vacation, my car, and my fucking Magnepans! :rant:

I have seen that done in movies many times... sucks that it happened to you

Yeah it does suck, but I'm hoping that I can at least just get that one disc exchanged or I'll do some research and see what others have done in my situation. Have a Happy 4th.