What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched Funny Games. Played a bunch of Rock Band drums & guitar. Saw that next week's new music for RB will be a compilation of Who songs, including a few from Live at Leeds. Proceeded to listen to Live at Leeds vinyl for the first time (thought my copy would be ugly but turned out to be freaking minty.) Moved on to Quadrophenia just for good measure. Read a bunch of cool stuff on Quadrophenia.net. Just listened to Fleet Foxes Sun Giant EP on vinyl. Thinking about listening to their S/t album right now but not sure I can stay awake for something that relaxing, which means I'll just be wearing out the grooves for no reason. And now I'm boring myself....

yeah it sucks, but geico rules. They'll have someone out to my wife's work tomorrow to replace the window and it won't cost us a dime. I'm just glad the thief didn't go for the head unit and completely fuck up the dash. That happened to me once 5-6 years ago and the repair was substantial. They ripped out all kinds of wires.

What sucks was that it was in broad daylight at the library parking lot. :(

Edited by thrice
spelling

helped my wife clean up a million little pieces of broken glass on the passengers seat of her car..... then started an iPod replacement fund for her new iPod :mad:

Sorry to hear that.

Today nothing much happened so far...The guy started at our attic plastering and the like. Hopefully my new darkroom will be up next very soonish yay!! Have to go to work in half an hour..

Yesterday we went to the place my bf used to have his own shop before he joined his dad where he's now, and painted the walls and ceiling, cleaned the floor etc. in order to make it look somewhat more pretty to sell the place.

Pretty sweaty day :D

After that we went to my parents for dinner who also helped cleaning and painting.

arranged my apartment some, went for a long walk, made come cables. cookin dinner, now. from scratch mac and cheese, should be out of the oven in 10 minutes or so.

That sounds yummy.

Today was my last day of vacation :sadcat: I can't wait until I'm only working half the year.

So I listened to lots of music on the Omegies and did some packing. I thought about listening to every early David Bowie album, but I just couldn't do it; I'll save Bowie for small doses. On Monday I don my superhero cape again, to go back to saving lives.

Today I joined Head-Case. Jacob (soloz) told me to get my ass over here.

I like that I can type the word "ass" as much as I please without some nancy giving me an infraction.

assassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassass

assassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassass

Talk about exhilarating.

Also, I heard that RSA sucks. Cool stuff.

Just FYI -- yes, we're harsh, but I mean, c'mon, you posted a bunch of ass. es. You ever think maybe working your way up to it?

Oh I agree, I did jump the gun a bit. Made me look like a bit more of an idiot that I would have preferred. Oh well.

I'll get some tenure before I try it again (not saying I don't look forward to it though).

Cheers everyone.