Deals

Dusty Chalk

Year!

Cart so far, but gotta get rid of a few before finalizing (mostly sets)...

Antonio Gaudi

John Cassavetes - Five Films

Last Year At Marienbad

Eric Rohmer's Six Moral Tales

Simon del Desierto

Jean Cocteau's Orphic Trilogy

Fassbinder's BRD Trilogy

Criterion Collection: Great Adaptations

Science Is Fiction - 23 Films by Jean Painlev

For Dan, but thought I'd post it here, in case anyone else was into automatics:

Amazon.com: Double automatic watch winder: Watches

Also: YARGH! My favorite deal site is down (todaysdod) -- does anyone else have any favorites that they can recommend? Probably the single best thing I liked about todaysdod was the fact that it was (a) all-encompassing, and (B) didn't have a lot of stray deals that were either out-dated, obvious spam, false rumors, or generic (e.g. Dealigg). I'll go to dealigg and dealsucker, but wouldn't mind other suggestions.

Linn Records newsletter offer:

This November, you can buy two recordings on CD, SACD, Vinyl or Download and get a third free. Even full boxed sets! Taking us up on this offer is easy, just enter the Promotion Code: 3FOR2 in your shopping cart when you are ready to check out, and we do the maths to deduct the cheapest item. On top of that, there is free worldwide shipping on all purchases!

N.gif

Also: YARGH! My favorite deal site is down (todaysdod) -- does anyone else have any favorites that they can recommend? Probably the single best thing I liked about todaysdod was the fact that it was (a) all-encompassing, and (B) didn't have a lot of stray deals that were eitN.gifher out-dated, obvious spam, false rumors, or generic (e.g. Dealigg). I'll go to dealigg and dealsucker, but wouldn't mind other suggestions.

I just picked that up it rocks

So apparently, I just found this out today earlier -- sorry, to everyone who bought one -- these are bad. See, in particular, the third one-star review in which he states that the motors die on these way too quickly. Also, apparently (not stated in the one-star reviews, though it should) the motor is right under the watch, so it magnetizes the watch, and then the watch stops keeping accurate time. :mad: