Deals

Dusty Chalk

Toshiba 500GB USB 2.0 Port External Hard Drive 40$

Toshiba 640GB Toshiba Portable External 60$

Plus tax. Free shipping over 50$ (get 2x500gb drives, give one to a friend as a gift... still comes in 11$ cheaper after tax than just 1 does from amazon).

The guys in the chat already bought up half of 'em, so I'd hurry. It's also on slickdeals.net, so I doubt it will last long.

It is also confirmed that a 1.99$ 15$ off 75$ coupon from ebay works.

**BRENT**

The guys in the chat already bought up half of 'em, so I'd hurry. It's also on slickdeals.net, so I doubt it will last long.

**BRENT**

Both appear to be gone, showing ships in "Discontinued" where before it said 3 to 5 days. Saw this while cooking lunch, should have stopped to grab one of the 640GB drives. Frack.

I wanted 640s, but I 500s were 2/3rds of the price at 78% of the capacity.

I'll probably wind up selling one of the 500s to a friend to offset the $$$, but ripping it out and doubling up in my comp would be nice. I guess I could put the 250 in it now into the portable enclosure?

**BRENT**

*Edit* You know, if my buddy doesn't want to snag it (or doesn't need it), I may just keep it as my Jesusmas gift from the fam. Could have one external 500 and one internal 500. :) We shall see.

Maybe someone bought extras. I know there were some extra 500s bought here.

Edited by MexicanDragon

Hey Brent, a lot of manufacturers register the specific model hard drive to the controller in sealed externals IME. I tried this once with a Maxtor. The hard drive will work with any normal controller usually, but not just any hard drive may work with the USB HD controller chipset in certain brands made with a specific hard drive.

Elusive Disc's Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale:

10% off - any order

12% off - orders over $500

15% off - orders over $1000

To take advantage of this Sale, enter 'Holiday Sale' in the special Instructions field of the Checkout Page when placing your order on our webstore. The discount WILL NOT be reflected on our website. We will download your order, adjust the price, and then bill your credit card the discounted price.

SALE ENDS Monday November 30, at 12 Midnight EST!

Elusive Disc's Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale:

10% off - any order

12% off - orders over $500

15% off - orders over $1000

To take advantage of this Sale, enter 'Holiday Sale' in the special Instructions field of the Checkout Page when placing your order on our webstore. The discount WILL NOT be reflected on our website. We will download your order, adjust the price, and then bill your credit card the discounted price.

SALE ENDS Monday November 30, at 12 Midnight EST!

How do I wish most of the stuff I want was not "This item is not eligible for further discount".