Deals

Dusty Chalk

Well, yes, that is the bigger problem.

I need/want a new watch and have not found any that have peaked my curiosity yet. :(

By the way, that Nixon is way too crazy for me!

"Piqued".

And: what kind of look would you like? You picked on the all black one to say something, so I thought, "crazy". How about bling:

A037-hero-595.jpg

Or crystal bling:

A037-hero-482.jpg

Or all white:

A038-zoom-486.png

Or mostly black:

A037-hero-603.jpg

Or all black:

A035-hero-001.jpg

Or (one I'm getting, so technically it's unisex):

A038-hero-474.jpg

The usual quirks apply. Not eligible for music worth purchasing (almost all jazz).

How do I wish most of the stuff I want was not "This item is not eligible for further discount".

Which music sections are you guys looking at? I haven't run into any ineligible titles for the ones that I've seen - MFSL CDs and XRCDs primarily. This sale is a good way to get at least a small discount on those. I know deepak doesn't listen to digital tho. ;) (I'm highly tempted to get a stash of some MFSLs myself, must fight the compulsion!)

Which music sections are you guys looking at? I haven't run into any ineligible titles for the ones that I've seen - MFSL CDs and XRCDs primarily. This sale is a good way to get at least a small discount on those. I know deepak doesn't listen to digital tho. ;) (I'm highly tempted to get a stash of some MFSLs myself, must fight the compulsion!)

I'm actually looking at Stax accessories such as the Omega headphone stand, the SR-404LE, and Stax SRE-725 (750 in brown is only one in, so still considering). Its what I have bookmarked. I need a better headphone stand for the O2. The extension cable is so I can wander around, go to the bathroom, etc. and in general don't have to take them off until I get it. :P

Well, it's unisex, since it's listed under both: link

EDIT: Also, google shopping

About half of them will list them as men's, but I believe it's the exact same watch, since, when I complained to them via email about women having some cool colors that men didn't have access to, including the one I listed as "one I was going to get" and the purple one, they responded by adding those watches to the men's side.

What's cool about Nixon is that they run the gamut from traditional/conservative to wild/crazy. Look around, you may find something else you like. Nixon Women's Watches. They are in order by decreasing price -- the ones towards the top of the page are typically the most expensive.

Edited by Dusty Chalk

Music Direct's Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale valid through 11/30 9AM CST:

Spend $100 or more

- Receive a free Mobile Fidelity record brush or package of Audio Additives RCA caps

- enter "100-BRUSH" or "100-CAP" in the order commments for your free gift

Spend $200 or more

- Receive a free Mobile Fidelity record brush, Super Record Wash, & 50pk of inner sleeves; or a PS Audio Power Port Premier

- enter "250-MFSL" or "250-PPP" in the order comments for your free gift

Spend $500 or more

- Receive a free Shunyata Diamondback Platinum 5ft 15A power cord

- enter "500-DIAMOND" in the order comments for your free gift

Buy any 3 Mobile Fidelity titles and receive a free MoFi t-shirt

- enter "3-TEE" and your size in the order comments for your free gift

Free UPS Ground shipping on any order over $50

- enter "TD-SHIP" in the order comments for free shipping

10% off all items in Demo store

- enter "TD-10D" in the order comments for discount

Acoustic Sounds' Black Friday Sale: 10% off all in-stock music and equipment

- use promo code "BlackFriday" to receive discount

- 10% discount will not be reflected at checkout but will be honored when order is processed

- offer good now until 11/29 6 PM CST

Justin is also offering a Black Friday special, the info is on headamp.com right now! :o