Deals

Dusty Chalk

right angle plugs are incompatible with 1st gen iphones tho, so it's not surprising they don't. You can buy right angle adapters, or just accept that when you're abusive to cables, you have to reterminate or replace them occassionally.

If you are a student or have access to a .edu email address you can pick up Office professional 2010 for $80 or Windows 7 Professional upgrade for $30:

Microsoft Office Professional Academic 2010

Oh man, I wonder if PDF's qualify? I work at a valid institution in Canada, but while PDF's are not employees, we're not technically students either......

My email address is valid, but while my status is similar to that of a grad student I am not technically a student, and cannot provide proof of enrollment if requested.

Wonder what the chances are that they will check......?

Edited by Beefy
dig up, stupid

My email address is valid, but while my status is similar to that of a grad student I am not technically a student, and cannot provide proof of enrollment if requested.

Chances are ZERO, IMO

They are using edu addresses as verification. (You order with that email address)

In the past, they didn't even do that. They just asked the name of the school.

In my experience, they don't check. You enter your email, they send you an order link via email, you click thru link, order and you're done!