Deals

Dusty Chalk

25% off doesn't seem to work. Too bad I wanted to pick one of these up.

Thats odd, heres the slickdeals thread, maybe something in the comments might help:

Logitech Squeezebox Touch Music Player w/ WiFi And Ethernet - Slickdeals.net

Seems to work on and off, odd. Maybe someone can help you out (I honestly would myself if I had the funds).

EDIT: Yeah, out of stock probably is right.

Sometimes it's best not to read the comments :palm:

I built my HTPC for $300 over a year ago. It's a "music player" that can play music anywhere in my house.

It also a came with a "video player" and all these other "apps"....

This item is not a deal.

Touch is showing out of stock for me.

10% off Music, Hardware, & Accessories at Elusive Disc until Sunday 4/18 at 12 midnight EST:

To take advantage of this Sale, enter 'TAX RELIEF' in the Special Instructions field

of the Checkout Page when placing your order on our webstore.

The discount WILL NOT be reflected on our website.

We will download your order, adjust the price, and then bill your credit card the discounted price.

I sense a crushing blow will be dealt to my wallet this weekend between these online sales and Record Store Day as I plan to hit up two local music stores.... :)

Music Direct - RECORD STORE WEEKEND SALE

10% OFF MUSIC WEB ORDERS

It's Record Store Weekend at Music Direct! From Now through Monday, April 19th, you can SAVE 10% on all Music Orders. Spend at least $50 and you will receive 10% OFF your entire order.

Place SALE CODE "RECORD" into the COUPON CODE Section in the checkout screen of your order to receive savings.

* Discount only applies to new orders. Cannot be applied to existing orders.

Acoustic Sounds - Record Store Day Sale

10% off all In-Stock Music

Use Promo Code RecordStoreDay to receive discount

10% discount will not be reflected at checkout but will be honored when order is processed

Offer good from now until Monday, April 19 at 11:59 PM

Box sets, 45 RPM LPs, Equipment, Preowned or Already Discounted items do not qualify for this offer.

Maybe one of the weirder deals - 23&Me in celebrating DNA day with a one-day $99 special for genetic testing. Today better than the $500 I paid and the $1000 it cost when I got it half price. ;)

I did it about a year ago and it's actually pretty cool and they satisfied my privacy concerns. This stuff is pretty early in its development, but about the fullest testing you can get under $250,0000, and you're updated as the research comes in.

step2.png

http://www.23andme.com/