Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

I missed Brees in my 10-team game this week against Shelly. Foles was completely horrible. I now need Hakeem Nicks to put up another giant goose-egg tonight. Not gonna happen against the Vikings.

You almost got your wish... but Nicks was able to get a whopping 4 points so we tied. I thought for sure I had a chance of winning this week (despite Brady's suckness).

Man I hate ties.

I have the Armageddon of bye-weeks this week.  I have one league with 6 people on byes or injuries as I have been playing with the team so much since the draft.  My league two team will continue to blow and my league one team seems to be heading in that direction.

You almost got your wish... but Nicks was able to get a whopping 4 points so we tied. I thought for sure I had a chance of winning this week (despite Brady's suckness).

I looked at my phone with about 8 min. left in the 3rd quarter and Nicks was at 0. Couldn't believe it. You deserved the W but I'll take the tie.

Man I hate ties.

Coincidentally, we've only had two tied games in the last two years, and I've been involved in both. I like fucking up the standings.

Good work Mike! Haha Brent :P.

It looked like Peyton allowed his brother to play for him today.  I guess I can't complain about 30+ points from my QB even if he had 4 turnovers.

My League Two Team is a disaster that was made even worse by me playing two players that were out this week.  I guess I should have gone online after the ride to check my team.

Edited by VPI

It looked like Peyton allowed his brother to play for him today.  I guess I can't complain about 30+ points from my QB even if he had 4 turnovers.

My League Two Team is a disaster that was made even worse by me playing two players that were out this week.  I guess I should have gone online after the ride to check my team.

So, are you saying you want to trade for Brady? :)

Well, it looks like both of my teams will be at .500 after uncharacteristically good starts.
I did somehow manage a win this week, no thanks to Brady and Lynch. Luckily I have a decent D/ST and kicker. :) Luckily I have picked up Jake Locker which could help my QB position as long he stays healthy. Edited by shellylh