Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

Looks like I will start out 1-1 in both leagues.  League 1 I ended up with 78 on the bench so I got smoked by Salty.  League 2 I was high score for the week and had 70 on the bench but that is nothing compared to Tracy's 154 with 109 on the bench.  I am going to need to do some work to stay in contention in both leagues.

Oh yeah, if any of those Managers bemoaning that autodraft got them Lynch please let me know if you would like to get rid of him.  You definitely don't want him and I need RBs.

Edited by VPI

^ In the defense of the "experts," RG3 played horrendously. He just happens to pick up some numbers during the garbage time - and, of course, fantasy doesn't care how the numbers are earned.

I was surprised that I pulled out a win in the League 1 with AP scoring only 9 points. Then there were my starting TEs - after scoring over 60 points combined last week, they couldn't crack double digit combined.

Looks like I will start out 1-1 in both leagues.  League 1 I ended up with 78 on the bench so I got smoked by Salty.  League 2 I was high score for the week and had 70 on the bench but that is nothing compared to Tracy's 154 with 109 on the bench.  I am going to need to do some work to stay in contention in both leagues.

Oh yeah, if any of those Managers bemoaning that autodraft got them Lynch please let me know if you would like to get rid of him.  You definitely don't want him and I need RBs.

OK, I'm fine with Lynch but still complaining about being stuck with Brady.

Everyone is searching for the Brents of the league that trade away their top 2 picks for midlevel picks.  >:D\

That is the hardest thing about trading as the person proposing the trade has to be seeking an increase in production so they have to make trades that benefit themselves.

Edited by VPI

I just don't think he is a real running back, at least not one worth a 1st round pick. I also think the traded pick will be a mid-round, or earlier, as I fully expect Colts to do worse win-loss record-wise. One could argue that Richardson suffered behind a poor line (and in poor offense) in Cleveland, but Colts offensive line isn't anything to write home about either. Moreover, Colts probably could've gotten him with a lower round pick or two, though Irsay didn't help the matter by loudly tweeting they're in a market for a RB.

Edited by Salt Peanuts

/start rant

I have Lacy and started him last week. He gets injured on his first carry and Starks comes in and gets 130 yards and a TD. 

So I get Starks off waivers and start him because MJD is horrible this year. He goes out at the end of the first half and Franklin comes in and just got a TD as well.

FUCK THIS. 

/end rant

I have Spiller...& I listened to Schefty's last minute report on Gio Bernard...

I also thought it'd be a good idea to sit Josh Gordon until he acclimates...heh...

I still think I have a good team...Even w/o Spiller & Bush...I just hope the kinks get worked out in time for me to make the playoffs...

hmph...

I think lots of folks had rugged weeks.  Me: who'd have thought that the combo of Aaron Rogers and Brandon Marshall (my starters) would be outscored by Sidney Rice and Russel Wilson (bench) by 30 points. I'll be lucky to crack triple digits this week and baring a minimum of two miracles I'll lose in a big way. :nate: