Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

• 2 weeks later...

One league sounds good. Can we modify the scoring a bit? IIRC, QB's in our league score a bit higher than they typically would. I'd also like to balance out WR and RB by bumping up RB's points in some manner. Or maybe we should drop the PPR down to .5 instead of 1?

Keeper might be fun - if we go that route, I'm assuming we start clean this year with a regular draft and will have keeper options for next year?

Yeah Keeper would have to start next year. 

The PPR was argued by some here for several seasons as I had them at a lower threshold and everyone seemed to want a full point per reception.  RBs are standard, there just are no elite RBs anymore so they do not score points, unless they catch out of the backfield.  QBs probably need some adjustment.  I think some of the yearly bonuses that have been voted in by the leagues have made QBs a bit high in scoring.

Auction makes it tough for those of us with precious little time to dedicate to draft research and potentially not being able to attend the draft at all.  I had no issues with the scoring format last year.  I had issues scoring, but hardly think it was the fault of the format...