Preamps w/ remote

Salt Peanuts

I'd pit the Pearl against the Seduction any day and expect the Pearl to win hands down. Since I have Jack's other phono stage in for mods, he may be reluctant to lone the Seduction out :)

As for parts and what not for the Pearl, I can get you PCBs but you have to pay for shipping from Germany. The lowest kit in the group buy was $337.04, but that of course took advantage of a lot of consolidated shipping and what not.

I'd pit the Pearl against the Seduction any day and expect the Pearl to win hands down. Since I have Jack's other phono stage in for mods, he may be reluctant to lone the Seduction out :)

As for parts and what not for the Pearl, I can get you PCBs but you have to pay for shipping from Germany. The lowest kit in the group buy was $337.04, but that of course took advantage of a lot of consolidated shipping and what not.

I'm just curious. I'm a real fan of Bottlehead products and have never heard the Seduction. As far as Jack being willing, I'm hoping he's coming next spring (or whenever) to the International meet and that he'll bring the Seduction with him. If you are not done with his mods by then, we're likely to start calling you "Mikhail". ;D

• 1 month later...

Well, balanced isn't needed anymore now that I don't have a source with balanced output anymore (and I would've had to get a power amp with balanced input to take advantage of it anyways).

Unfortunately, used AES AE3-MkII I was looking at had already been sold so I'm back to searching, though there are others I have my eyes on.

I don't know how I missed y'all talking about me back in September, I must not have been keeping up with this thread. I would be happy to do a loaner on the Seduction, its just sitting cold right now while the Bugle gets all the love. I'm not planning on selling it because it is a great phono and I'd like to use it trying out MM carts in the future, but for the time being we could send it on a cross-country vacation. :)

For the record I also TENTATIVELY plan to attend Canjam 09.

• 5 months later...