What to do about this eBay time waster.

Duggeh

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm pretty positive punters have to have paypal to pay through paypal, pal. How would one pay through paypal without paypal and just a cc?

You do not need to have a paypal account to pay someone with a Paypal Premier account. You can just pay via Credit Card. The seller must have a paypal premier (or whatever they call the business option) account.

Of course you will need a paypal account to purchase something on eBay that requires a Paypal account of course. Paypal.

A response to my opening of a dispute. I have also reported him via telephone and email to ebay and will be updating ebay with this latest communication.

"Dear dougmac21,

He what are you doing cock sucker? Wants to play with me ? OK ! Great !

Please give me your complete adress and I will come in the next few days to your door.

What do you prefer ? A bullet in your head or a 26cm knife in your chest ?

Just tell me ! Do you have a wife ? Children ? That can play with them too ? Please answer and give me an appointment next week

- edward.wills"

Duggeh, I'm sure you're aware of this, but that's all kinds of illegal. This is a disgusting situation, and I'm terribly sorry that you're in it.

Have you considered taking this beyond ebay? The authorities are often uninterested in email communication, but that is a particularly heinous email. I wouldn't write it off.

He's already left negative feedback but has yet to make any response in the dispute. I can only assume that when this all eventually plays out (I have to wait 8 more days ffs) I'll be able to have that feedback removed.

I'm going to telephone the nice Irish lady at ebay again tomorrow and provide a update. It simply gets through ebays "we honestly don't fucking care" fence where emails do not. Whats great is that he sent the death threat through ebays own email form instead of in a personal reply, so its all stored and logged on ebay for posterity and theres no way he can claim I've lied. I've also gotten in touch with the other seller who recieved threats.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to let you all know, I didn't involve the police. He now has an unpaid item strike, I'm stuck with the negative feedback at least for the time being as I'm too busy to go fighting ebay on the phone and I'm thinking about leaving a link to this thread as the feedback reply unless theres objection.

In good news, because of events that transpired over Christmas, I might as well be keeping the amp anyway.