ceramic dildos (probably NSFW)

Chekhonte

I got an order for some ceramic dildos from some progressive sex toy stores in the northwest. I thought you guys would find it amusing. If they sell I'll be able to afford the HD800's in no time. They can hold a vibrating egg and they have a base that will fit most strap-on harnesses in case any of you are interested. :P They just came off of the wheel so they haven't been fired yet which I probably won't do until I can figure out some safe and perfectly smooth glazes to put on them.

IMG_3012.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the oddball dildo on the left in the sea of dildos that is the only one with a noticeably left curvature and weird shape.

Edit: Not in the sense that I want it. Or that I want any of them. Or that I want any dildos in the first place. Ever.

yeah, there are a couple of odd ones in there. It's was surprisingly hard to keep an ersatz penis centered on the wheel which led to a hand full of oddly shaped ones.

also, that crazy looking thing on the left is a stack of glaze testing pots, not the worlds worst dildo.

I think you need names for them. But a few of the names are missing.

Nothing small enough to be called the "ray samuels" model.

Nothing big enough to be called the "Tuberoller" (in his dreams) model.

Nothing long enough to be called the "Mikhail"

:D

The Mikhail model would get her soooo close to satisfied............. and then break and or shrink.

I think you need names for them. But a few of the names are missing.

Nothing small enough to be called the "ray samuels" model.

Nothing big enough to be called the "Tuberoller" (in his dreams) model.

Nothing long enough to be called the "Mikhail"

:D

ha! I really like your idea of giving them names. I'm definitely going to call one the Ray, the Mikhail and now of course the Gilmore.

These are all easy enough to identify who designed them...............

Singlepower- --claims to run on 3 "D" cell batteries, but when you open it up has 1 "AAA"

Ray Samuels model---- takes six months of constant use before it can satisfy.

Headroom--- 2" cut off the top due to bad economy

Gilmore---refuses to be inserted into anything thats not designed in house

I'm sure people will continue to have their fun, but I just want to state something very clearly: I DO NOT wish to see head-casers selling these in the FS forums...

...eww.

Ceramic dildos are nonporous so used ones are free from contamination. All you have to do is give them the old wipe under the armpit and they're good as new. :P