ceramic dildos (probably NSFW)

Chekhonte

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great! Just fuckin' great! I knew somebody was gonna steal a share of my Ebony Penis Extension market.

:P

I knew it! You are larry from headphile!

how well will the ceramic pass on vibrations, do you think?

I really don't know. I know a lot of pervs and have seen their sex toy collection and they have solid silicone ones that have the same recess and do well...apparently. It seems like silicone would be a greater dampener than ceramics but we'll see.

IMG_3043.jpg

i didn't screen the glazes well enough and some of them have a couple of rough spots on them from the feldspar in the glaze. What a fantastic journey of discovery I've embarked on. Minute by minute burn in impression to come.

Those with rough spots only need to cost extra to sell well.

The madness continues. I made 50 more yesterday. I'm able to make about one eve 5 minutes now and the quality keeps going up. If I can get Toys in Babeland to start selling them I'm going to be able to actually afford a new studio.

You master dick crafter you.

Just how are you testing the quality?

The madness continues. I made 50 more yesterday. I'm able to make about one eve 5 minutes now and the quality keeps going up. If I can get Toys in Babeland to start selling them I'm going to be able to actually afford a new studio.

Aren't they the gals that like to have regular house parties and educational seminars and whatnot along with their substantial web business? You should look at the designs of the popular glass ones for glazing suggestions. People buy them as gifts based on how unique and "pretty" they are.