JH Audio stuffs

atothex

Doug, you have way too much time on your hands. Aren't you supposed to be PhDing somewhere about now?

btw, still love my R10s. I'm just giving them a little break.

Awesome comic, Duggeh. :prettyprincess:

You know, the JH13s could sound even better if you were to wear the R10s over them. Plus, then you might feel like you aren't wasting your incredibly valuable cans. Win-Win. :):)

You know, the JH13s could sound even better if you were to wear the R10s over them. Plus, then you might feel like you aren't wasting your incredibly valuable cans. Win-Win. :):)

I can just see the hf thread I'll start: JH13 Mod!

No fear, full-size headphone aficionados, as both the O2MK1/BHSE and R10/SP are superior rigs to the JH13s. They just don't travel as well.

Awesome comic, Duggeh. :prettyprincess:

Not to mention that putting R10s over your JH13s would protect your incredibly valuable cans from outside damage. Wouldn't want the 13s to get scratched or anything, would we?

Or:

-R10s over the 13s could be used for ear-muffs.

-They could be used to give you that "headphone-hair" that you'll miss with JH13s.

-To the question "are those bass heavy or bass light R10s" you could respond "they're bass perfection... 'cause I gots JH13s under 'em, suckuh."

-It adds a few decibels more of isolation, so you can wear them to the shooting range.

-People will think you're some weird DJ if you walk around with R10s on... DJ cans are silver or black, right? At least it's the proper company for DJ Cans.

-With R10s on, people can not physically encroach on your personal space (from the sides, anyways).

Bah... but whatever. We all know that people will go back to R10s and stuff soon enough. JH13s are just FOTM, right?

**BRENT**

Damn it, I started exchanging emails with the JH Audio staff, I'm on a downward spiral. :palm:

I'm thinking of selling all my headphone stuff and getting the JH13. Since the speaker rig has been in place, I almost never touch my home headphones, the only phones I use are the ER4P for commuting or when I want total tranquility, but while they do the job, I'm not too fond of how they sound for long periods of listening.

I asked a few questions to Jaime Harvey, and it seems that the fact that I'm in Canada is not a big problem and can be dealt with pretty smoothly if I need refits.

So the big question is: do I trust enough the opinion of a couple of members here to take a leap of faith and invest in a unsellable 1K$ headphone? Got some big thinking to do here... :eek:

So the big question is: do I trust enough the opinion of a couple of members here to take a leap of faith and invest in a unsellable 1K$ headphone? Got some big thinking to do here... :eek:

Funny enough, its not unsellable. I sold a pair of UE11 a few days ago, right on the heels of someone else. Cut the price in half, it'll sell (remolding costs $100 in China).

I'll take your K1K now. :P