JH Audio stuffs

atothex

Was the black cable as supple as the clear? I really like the way the clear cable has almost zero memory and and a nice soft feel; really conforms to the body (cannot feel) when the cable is under a shirt leading to the in-pocket DAP. The light(ish) green patina the Sensas turned after a few years never bothered me; I actually like the color.

On my UEs, the black cord is less supple than the clear. That said, the black seems moar sturdier, which is why I just ordered 2 black cords with my JH13.

Outstanding!

Let us know how they work with your vinyl rig; we really need impressions with a good analog source . . no, wait. Calling Stretch to the white courtesy order page. Calling Stretch.

I hate you guys and I curse this site.

Translucent black shells w/ black cable

Agreed. EDIT: HA! I didn't notice the InvisiText until the quote. You follower! :D

So Dinny, what color did you end up getting? Any designs?

I reserved judgment on the color, which will take me a while to decide. But Sherwood's Muddy Water Blue are badass, so I think whatever I choose will incorporate that color. No designs this time for me.

Agreed. EDIT: HA! I didn't notice the InvisiText until the quote. You follower! :D

I've been thinking about it for a while, but this deal was too good to pass. The nail on the coffin was me looking at the exchange rates this morning and noticing that 1 CAD = 0.95 USD. :palm:

Congrats on your purchase. :)

Was the black cable as supple as the clear? I really like the way the clear cable has almost zero memory and and a nice soft feel; really conforms to the body (cannot feel) when the cable is under a shirt leading to the in-pocket DAP. The light(ish) green patina the Sensas turned after a few years never bothered me; I actually like the color.

No.