JH Audio stuffs

atothex

Yeah, but it sucks.

Agreed.

If you go to JH Audio's Facebook page, there are pics of the some IEM's they've done along with the name of the color used. They should give you a better idea on the actual color, though notice that they specifically mention not guaranteeing the color outcome along with the fact that there have been variations among same colors.

did you base your decision off any specific photos? Hard to decide which color/solid/translucent to pick without a good gallery

I used the WAG principle I use at work, Wild As Guess. The chart does suck but between the two, the BEB seemed to go better with my graphic idea. You will have to be a little flexible with your choice since even SP says his picture is not representative of the real life color.

Resistance is futile...

shaun-of-the-dead.jpg

Hey, is that House in the upper left? That would explain a lot of things. :D

So am I the only sane person in this whole site not having succumbed to the JH powers? :palm:

Nope. I love the sound of the JH13 universals but hate wearing IEMs. The only time I do is on airplanes. For that, my UM2s are more than sufficient.