JH Audio stuffs

atothex

Wondering if Shelly got home, plugged the 13s into that great home rig, and stayed up till the wee hours just lost in the music; now sleeping in.

Got my left ear refit back yesterday early evening (must be UPS's last stop) and pretty much did that very thing; now have a bit of an audio/lack-of-sleep hangover. Hair of that dog in 3, 2, . . .

Got my left ear refit back yesterday early evening (must be UPS's last stop) and pretty much did that very thing; now have a bit of an audio/lack-of-sleep hangover. Hair of that dog in 3, 2, . . .

Lucky bastard. My refit's not getting here till Monday afternoon. After everything is said and done, the whole process (starting from sending in the initial impression) has taken over a month now. Hopefully, the refit will work well and I won't have to return them for another refit.

Wow. Just, wow. The light blue looks great; just what you wrote about wanting. Reads like the fit is good and you're getting a good seal (?)

From looking at a few posts, the GS-1 was reported to pair well with the 13s. I've heard that DAC before and really liked the way it sounded, can only imagine how good the paring actually is.

Just spent an hour on the back porch, in the New England fall sun, having a cigar and listening to DSOTM with the iMod/Pico combination. Was a happy hour.

Look forward to your impressions.