Ye Macce Threade

We used to have that Griffin stand (or maybe still do), and the Rain stand is a good deal more secure. A lot more metal to lower its center of gravity, and better retention so the laptop doesn't just slide off.

Very much agreed, RIP Steve. A friend reminded me this morning of Christopher Wren's epitaph in London: Reader, if you seek his memorial, look about you.

WrensTomb02.jpg

Best obit yet: Steve Jobs, 1955 – 2011 | http://ow.ly/1ych8w

The wired article was very good.

It really was excellent; thanks for posting it, Ric.

It's weird, but if anything, I'm feeling MORE sad today and I feel like it will continue for a while. I'm very surprised about how his death is affecting me. Particularly, as I've said before, his reflections on life and death resonate with me in a way I find difficult to articulate.

It really was excellent; thanks for posting it, Ric.

It's weird, but if anything, I'm feeling MORE sad today and I feel like it will continue for a while. I'm very surprised about how his death is affecting me. Particularly, as I've said before, his reflections on life and death resonate with me in a way I find difficult to articulate.

Not trying to be funny here or anything, but I was just as sad when uncle Frank on Jimmy Kimmel died recently. Since my father in law died 2 months ago I've been more sensitive to other's deaths.

I think that would be you Brent. Everyone knows Google has a huge inferiority complex about getting dramatically less attention than iOS. If the nerd phone guys have any marketing people they would be told not to announce at the same time as a phone selling hundreds of thousands on the first day as it would be completely ignored.