Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shirt is lookin' good Ed! I am so glad we ended up with a consistent theme and print with last year. If we can carry it on, it should make for an interesting collection in a few years.

Be it known that I arrive ORD at 2:30 in the PM on Thursday.

Nice. Edwood and I should be landing about 15 minutes earlier.

What's your pick-up line?

Ever been tickled on the belly button?

Thanks. These shirts are a PITA to get made. I had to ride the T-Shirt guys pretty hard to get them right. And they're a day behind schedule. :facepalm:

-Ed

Wow! Thanks for going the extra mile. And all this time I thought you were straight. :P

I am getting in eary on Thursday and will be driving should I stop off at a beer store on my way to the Hyatt? I can not afford to float the beer but if people want to take up a collection I can bring a cooler or two from last year for use for the Thursday night meet up.

Edited by n_maher
took out "xxxxx"

T-shirts look like they are athletic fit.

Wish I had bought one now. I didn't think they'd look this good.

Sorry for being such an unbeliever.

Looks like you can still order (some sizes)? I'm still quite iffy about which size to order, after seeing the medium size t shirt. Probably will still end up getting a large if there are any left by the time I make up my mind.

I was about to post that Edwood said there will be a couple extras of each size in case of manufacturing defects so there may be some mediums available at CJ but will neglect to mention that now that you have purchased a large size. I think I'll go ahead and get a large as well, and if it's tight fitting, I'll just look a little metrosexual and deal with it.

I was about to post that Edwood said there will be a couple extras of each size in case of manufacturing defects so there may be some mediums available at CJ but will neglect to mention that now that you have purchased a large size. I think I'll go ahead and get a large as well, and if it's tight fitting, I'll just look a little metrosexual and deal with it.

I like the fit of the large, you will be ok.

Wow! Thanks for going the extra mile. And all this time I thought you were straight. :P

They did an even better job this time, I made sure to give them a reach around.

T-shirts look like they are athletic fit.

Wish I had bought one now. I didn't think they'd look this good.

Sorry for being such an unbeliever.

The mannequin bust is pretty beefy, probably a Cross Fit Cult member, so it looks even tighter than it would probably be on a regular girly man.

I ordered a few extra in case of mess ups in the printing, but they said there weren't any, we'll see. So there might be some extras at CanJam.

The Shirts are finished printing and are on their way to Chicago now.

-Ed

There are more Large spares ordered than any size. I am having the ordering system cut off for Large size soon, so get your order in pronto if you want one, otherwise, they will be available at CanJam. We're oversold by one, so there should be 5 left.