iPad apps

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mike and Al, if you are using the metric halo/sonic dac/adcs, you can turn your wireless keyboard into a remote for the monitor console. Yes, rowmote pro is good as an airmouse and rowmote does an ok job as a remote for amarra.

Edited by tyrion

I'm excited to see this in there at launch:

iTunes Store - The Omni Group - OmniGraffle

Not sure if I want to drop $50 on it yet, but I will definitely loo into it. We're about to build a workflow for a business process at work and this type of thing could help a lot. Can't wait for Omnioutliner to come in from the Omni Group as well.

Also picked up the NPR, NYT, USA Today and WSJ apps. I think the WSJ will require a subscription. Can't wait to see if mags like Scientific American, National Geographic and the New Yorker have apps soon.

Why isn't there an ipad version* of Apple's remote app yet? Want now.

*Not just a scaled up version of iphone app.

Agreed! I'm also a little disappointed that they don't include their voice recorder app or their clock app with timer, stopwatch and alarms...

I was searching for a way to transfer pdfs from my computer to the ipad (or download from a browser) for offline use. Went through downloader and icab browser - both of which I was not too impressed. Just bought ReaddleDocs for ipad (Readdle) and it is really nice. Highly recommended if you need a document/file manager.

I was searching for a way to transfer pdfs from my computer to the ipad (or download from a browser) for offline use. Went through downloader and icab browser - both of which I was not too impressed. Just bought ReaddleDocs for ipad (Readdle) and it is really nice. Highly recommended if you need a document/file manager.

GoodReader also lets you transfer pdf files to the iPad (Wifi thumbdrive mode) and read them offline. When online you can fetch them from your iDisk as well, and other servers.