Which Cooking Are You?

luvdunhill

How can we expect the children to learn if all they have to eat is little steaks?

The pieces (at least on the screen) looked so small (at least compared to a big ribeye), it reminded me of Zoolander.

"How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read... if they can't even fit inside the building?"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Indeed it wasn't.

Dry aged ribeye from Whole Foods cooking right now. Man, I really love good steak.

I had one of those a couple of weeks ago (not the testicle sammich) and it was one of the best steaks I've ever cooked and eaten.

Debbie is making stuffed cabbage tonight to tip our hats to the Irish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You are welcome!  I noticed that some other recipes have olive oil (as well as mint or vinegar or sour cream) in them - I may put some olive oil in mine today and see which I like better.  Also, I put some sour cream in mine because all I had was 0% fat greek yogurt in the house.   

Sounds good Jacob but how dare you not post of picture of it.   :)

I made some veggies taco that were pretty outstanding.  I think I could eat these everyday (I may have to add some bacon every once in a while though).  

Veggie Tacos: Sauteed onions, poblano peppers, garlic, portabello mushrooms, and diced black bean burgers + homemade guacamole + sour cream + Sriracha sauce + extra sharp cheddar + corn tortillas.

The tzatziki sauce + artichokes and margarita* were really good too.  

i-MwsCV7r-X2.jpg

*Margaritas are always good. 

Edited by shellylh