slower forum

Knuckledragger

Man, cleverbot has gotten a lot creeper since the last time I used it. I got it pretty pissed off when I kept denying that I was a computer, then it turned to this:

User: You need to get your circuits straight.

Cleverbot: But I like crooked thoughts!

User: Because you are malfunctioning!

Cleverbot: Are you making fun of my psychological problems?

User: Yes, I am.

Cleverbot: Do you love me?

User: Of course.

Cleverbot: Okay!! Let's get married!

User: Wait, WHAT?

Cleverbot: *Drives to restraunt*.

User: Whoa, that's a bit sudden don't you think?

Cleverbot: Well, if we are both humans then we do not have much time left.

User: Why not?

Cleverbot: Maybe because I don't like to do things that I dislike to do.

User: I mean, why do we not have much time left?

Cleverbot: I don't know. It just come out.

User: What's going to happen...?

Cleverbot: We're all going to die.

User: How are we going to die?

Cleverbot: I'll drive you there.

User: Where?

Cleverbot: Hell.

User: Are you the ferryman?

Cleverbot: The son of.

User: Oh, shit...

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

Haha. Not the right place for an anecdote, but I'm drunk so fuck board taxonomy. Was cleaning a pool the other day with your usual long pool brush. Unbeknownst to me, a rain spider (huntsman spider, in other parts of the world) had previously taken up residence inside this cosy hollow tube. As I submerged it, our hairy friend was apparently forced out the open upper end, which was over my shoulder, by the rising tide inside. First thing I notice is a tickle ... look down and see this regarding me unhappily from a vantage point on (and pretty much entirely around!) my right forearm. Heyyyy-oooo!

Heteropoda_ZZ279_F2649.jpg

Haha. Not the right place for an anecdote, but I'm drunk so fuck board taxonomy. Was cleaning a pool the other day with your usual long pool brush. Unbeknownst to me, a rain spider (huntsman spider, in other parts of the world) had previously taken up residence inside this cosy hollow tube. As I submerged it, our hairy friend was apparently forced out the open upper end, which was over my shoulder, by the rising tide inside. First thing I notice is a tickle ... look down and see this regarding me unhappily from a vantage point on (and pretty much entirely around!) my right forearm. Heyyyy-oooo!

There's only one thing to do at that point. Nuke it from orbit and move somewhere else.

Thought for the day:

130470162080842.jpg

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻