May 7, 201115 yr comment_445851 Combo breaker ? Crystal Castles - Crazy electro 8 bit weirdness Report
May 7, 201115 yr comment_445855 Combo breaker ? Crystal Castles - Crazy electro 8 bit weirdness Infectious.... Report
May 7, 201115 yr comment_445871 ^ I love that cd Gregg Allman - Low Country Blues I like some of it a lot, some...meh Report
May 8, 201115 yr comment_446090 Relaxing Brazilian experimental swing which I'm really enjoying. Full album can be listen on the official page Here Edited May 8, 201115 yr by Spychedelic Whale Report
May 10, 201115 yr comment_446343 Koyaanisqatsi slowitupped 10x ...'cause, you know, the original wasn't slow and ambient enough. Report
May 11, 201115 yr comment_446488 Philip Glass - 1989 - Solo Piano Love that disc. Will be next, but now... Report
May 11, 201115 yr comment_446536 Tamba Trio (1964) Vinícius & Odette Lara Caymmi Visita Tom Tom Jobim Por Maysa Report
May 11, 201115 yr comment_446690 Raace wiith Deeviil oon Spaaniish Hiighwaay EDIT: Lies! I already finished listening to that, and am now listening to "Ronald McDonald Insanity", paulstretched. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.