January 29, 201115 yr comment_423843 Eleni Karaindrou / Kim Kashkashian | Ulysses' Gaze Soundtrack | ECM CD Report
January 29, 201115 yr comment_423871 Katie Melua, The House "The One I Love is Gone" is particularly good. Report
January 29, 201115 yr comment_423945 As I didn't get to it this Xmas... Meet Me In St. Louis Soundtrack | CD Also a beautiful, low-fi mess. Edited January 29, 201115 yr by blessingx Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_424057 Roger Waters - Amused to Death (1992) YEAH! When I got my speakers really locked in, I listened to that release. The Ferrari is brilliant. For me right now: Still amazing. Edited January 30, 201115 yr by bhjazz Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_424095 Korn - s/t Haven't listened to this album in several years, but I'm seeing them next weekend so I'm reliving my high school years today! Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_424109 Heh, there's a kid at my second job who was getting pretty pumped over the same show (I'm assuming you're going to Biloxi). Still, for the same kind of money you could have made a much better choice for next weekend . Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_424143 x2 on next weekend. Running through a bunch of ECM CDs this morning... Heiner Goebbels | Surrogate Cities Michelle Makarski | Biber/Hartke/Reger/Rochberg/Bach Heinz Holliger/Thomas Zehetmair | ViolinKonzert Report
January 31, 201115 yr comment_424292 Kenny Burrell - God Bless The Child [40th Anniversary Edition] [CTI 2010] Report
February 1, 201115 yr comment_424447 Luv that Stax sound! EJ - "Love Lies Bleeding / Funeral For A Friend" Report
February 1, 201115 yr comment_424498 Cowboy Junkies - Demons Vol. 2 Where did you get that? (I want one) Amazon isnt releasing that CD for two more weeks. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.