Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you listening to Part the Third

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 2.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Some Glenn system testing.. Current configuration in New place.

  • It has been a long evening....    a long musical and sad evening.            and lots of Mac 12yo... 

  • Knuckledragger
    Knuckledragger

    I was gonna post this isn Slow, but I think it's more appropriate here.  TMBG's Flood came out 30 years ago today.  After I got past my initial "holy shit am I old" reaction, I reflected upon the firs

Posted Images

First this:

Wilco.jpg

Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot

every year that passes this gets closer and closer to being my favorite album of all time. its just brilliant. stoked to see them in May right down the road from my house at the beautiful Saenger Theatre!

now:

let_it_be.jpg

The Beatles - Let It Be

BC-13 vinyl

Edited by postjack

Funny, was just thinking of the YHF cover when looking at photos of the new Frank Gehry building an hour ago.

5088544566_7a086c7114.jpg

Frank Gehry Tower by emmett.hume, on Flickr

Anyway, Bajofondo Mar Dulce now. Redbook.

bajo-fondo-mar-dulce-front.jpg

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen Oistrakh spelled that way. But considering they are Deutsche Grammophon, I'm not really that surprised.

That is the second most common spelling of Oistrakh. Kind of like Rachmaninov/Rachmaninoff. Good stuff.

51KZZxYHjZL._SS500_.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.