February 20, 201115 yr comment_428432 Dan Deacon - Bromst Its going to be an electro night I think. Report
February 20, 201115 yr comment_428434 Royksopp - Senior favorite new album for a while. OMG it's out?!?! Report
February 20, 201115 yr comment_428521 Human After All and Discovery by Daft Punk Ive just started getting into daft punk and I'm really liking these. Some of the songs are kinda dull though. Report
February 21, 201115 yr comment_428815 A complete change of pace for me, I don't usually like this type of thing but something about the his voice and the harmonies I quite like when the mood strikes. David Francey - Skating Rink Report
February 22, 201115 yr comment_428888 Radiohead - Amnesiac Pyramid Song has got to be one of the best crafted "rock" song ever written. Report
February 22, 201115 yr comment_429020 Propagandhi, Supporting Caste -- borderline emo vocals, but the music rocks. Hard. Not that familiar with their other material, but from what I recall, this might be the best thing they've ever done. Report
February 23, 201115 yr comment_429272 Uninterestingly, I, too, am listening to The Klezmatics' Jews with Horns. Report
February 24, 201115 yr comment_429388 Cut/Copy - Zonoscope this is what I secretly want all music to sound like. Which is like New Order. Report
February 24, 201115 yr Author comment_429390 Cut/Copy - Zonoscope this is what I secretly want all music to sound like. Which is like New Order. Not a bad goal, really. Although it might become a bit monotonous. Report
February 24, 201115 yr comment_429457 Brotherhood Of Sleep - Dark As Light Bloody awesome! Thank you, just listening to it and I'm really liking it so far! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.