Everything posted by Pars
- Happy Birthday Grand Enigma!
-
Rubber Feet
How about getting some cups for the spikes to rest on? Many of the spike manufacturers offer these. I think I had also read of people using coins under the spikes as well.
-
Modushop all-aluminum cases
Anyone else get the following email this weekend/today? modu Case made in Italy by Hi-Fi 2000 We would like our kind customer to know that the Galaxy, Slim and Dissipante series are now available in full aluminium see here modushop.biz and it is already possible to customize them. Click here modushop.biz Modu Staff A bit expensive, more of a jump from the standard pricing than I would have thought. Oh yeah, I got this email 3 times yesterday, and once (so far) today
-
DIY cable gallery
Good start Not sure WTF you are talking about though. Of course I'm not sure you do either.
- Happy Birthday Sherwood!
-
Happy Easter Birthday Mulveling!
Happy Birthday!
-
The Ultimate DIY Part 2 ? The KGITSOJC
You should do a vertical board for the back panel to save chassis footprint, with the Vampire PCB2F/S for single ended and something like the Neutrik NC3MBV-B for the balanced and equivalent female w/o lock tab. You could put the relays right on the board, maybe do 4 balanced/SE inputs, and balanced/SE monitor and pre outs. Muting relays as well.
-
What did you do today?
Yeah, good luck Thrice, and congrats Brent!
-
The ultimate DIY? A Stax SRM-T2!
I had a problem like this with one from Michael Percy. He suggests conductive grease (the silver bearing stuff). Did the trick, though I would agree, TKD should do something about this.
-
What did you do today?
Just saw this myself. Glad it wasn't more serious, and hope you heal up quickly. Biking or low impact might be a good idea.
-
Happy 25th Birthday Duggeh, Old[er] Chap!
Have a Happy Birthday Doug!
-
Post the last thing you bought!
... not supposed to do that at work. Stretch, your humor and communication skills of that amaze me.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Congrats on the new house Marc. Oh, yeah, nice bandsaw also
-
What did you do today?
Sorry for your loss.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Fluke 89 MkIV (should have bought the 189 digger offered up... ) I may have to investigate the 8020 stuff... those are basically what the Salamander Synergy stuff is built from?
-
Anyone catching new series Breaking Bad?
3rd season started tonight... still good, one of my current favorites.
-
What did you do today?
UNI is my alma mater, so I was pleased (though surprised) to see they won that game. I don't follow basketball much, but it seemed like a good game.
- Happy Birthday, Smeggy!
-
Post the last thing you bought!
That lathe looks sweet, Nate!
-
Deals
Find a Best Buy on Weekly Deals & Sale Items - Buy.com Some Ultimate Ears Metro-fi 200s for $19.99 and free shipping. Are these half-way decent? Also, a 19" Viewsonic monitor (refurb) for $89.99
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Steel FTW! Me: a pair of PCM63P-Ks...
-
Godspeed Naaman!
Stay safe Naaman... we'll be thinking of you!
- Happy Birthday Padam!!
-
Good inexpensive desk/task light?
I use a halogen shop light that I got at Menards for <$30 IIRC. Same basic form factor as the normal florescent hanging shop lights, but much whiter light. Plus an optivisor.
-
What did you do today?
Sorry to hear that bigguy! And congrats Naaman!