Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pars

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pars

  1. Happy Birthday!
  2. Pars replied to tkam's topic in Speakers
    How about getting some cups for the spikes to rest on? Many of the spike manufacturers offer these. I think I had also read of people using coins under the spikes as well.
  3. Anyone else get the following email this weekend/today? modu Case made in Italy by Hi-Fi 2000 We would like our kind customer to know that the Galaxy, Slim and Dissipante series are now available in full aluminium see here modushop.biz and it is already possible to customize them. Click here modushop.biz Modu Staff A bit expensive, more of a jump from the standard pricing than I would have thought. Oh yeah, I got this email 3 times yesterday, and once (so far) today
  4. Good start Not sure WTF you are talking about though. Of course I'm not sure you do either.
  5. Happy Birthday!
  6. Happy Birthday!
  7. You should do a vertical board for the back panel to save chassis footprint, with the Vampire PCB2F/S for single ended and something like the Neutrik NC3MBV-B for the balanced and equivalent female w/o lock tab. You could put the relays right on the board, maybe do 4 balanced/SE inputs, and balanced/SE monitor and pre outs. Muting relays as well.
  8. Yeah, good luck Thrice, and congrats Brent!
  9. I had a problem like this with one from Michael Percy. He suggests conductive grease (the silver bearing stuff). Did the trick, though I would agree, TKD should do something about this.
  10. Just saw this myself. Glad it wasn't more serious, and hope you heal up quickly. Biking or low impact might be a good idea.
  11. Have a Happy Birthday Doug!
  12. ... not supposed to do that at work. Stretch, your humor and communication skills of that amaze me.
  13. Congrats on the new house Marc. Oh, yeah, nice bandsaw also
  14. Sorry for your loss.
  15. Fluke 89 MkIV (should have bought the 189 digger offered up... ) I may have to investigate the 8020 stuff... those are basically what the Salamander Synergy stuff is built from?
  16. 3rd season started tonight... still good, one of my current favorites.
  17. UNI is my alma mater, so I was pleased (though surprised) to see they won that game. I don't follow basketball much, but it seemed like a good game.
  18. Happy Birthday!
  19. That lathe looks sweet, Nate!
  20. Pars replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    Find a Best Buy on Weekly Deals & Sale Items - Buy.com Some Ultimate Ears Metro-fi 200s for $19.99 and free shipping. Are these half-way decent? Also, a 19" Viewsonic monitor (refurb) for $89.99
  21. Steel FTW! Me: a pair of PCM63P-Ks...
  22. Pars replied to swt61's topic in Off Topic
    Stay safe Naaman... we'll be thinking of you!
  23. Happy Birthday!
  24. I use a halogen shop light that I got at Menards for <$30 IIRC. Same basic form factor as the normal florescent hanging shop lights, but much whiter light. Plus an optivisor.
  25. Sorry to hear that bigguy! And congrats Naaman!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.