Everything posted by grawk
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
test tone
-
Identity Theft. Never thought would happen to me..
Wow, that sucks. Hopefully you can get that cleaned up.
-
HC Bike/Cycling Thread
brent: http://gizmodo.com/theres-an-airbag-hidden-inside-this-lightweight-ski-je-1538074917
-
Deals
DACs hold their value for a much shorter time than other high end audio equipment.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Beck - Morning Phase Jeremy Denk - Ligeti / Beethoven
-
Bobby balanced amp by Firestone Audio
reread the welcome pm
-
Bobby balanced amp by Firestone Audio
You're free to participate. Read your welcome pm. Don't post links to your blog. Also, no one cares what you've remastered.
-
Bobby balanced amp by Firestone Audio
Which moderators did you pm?
-
What are you EATING right now?
the lamb I had leftover, with sriracha and corn tortillas in a spectacular taco. Goes great with the founders breakfast stout.
- HC Bike/Cycling Thread
-
Dishwashers
I'd think you'd need to use the filter
-
Dishwashers
we can't have a disposer because of the septic, so I clean the filter every month or so.
-
Dishwashers
With the better modern dishwashers you should only need to do basic food removal. But you're better off running it half full than waiting 2 days.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Northern Virginia is filled with damn Yankees and therefore isn't in the south.
-
Dishwashers
Bosch is serviced by sears, and Houston is one of the largest cities in the country. That said, check consumer reports, maybe their record is different than it was when I bought last, 6 years ago. Sometimes companies get worse.
-
Dishwashers
you talk about bosch service availability and then suggest miele?
-
Dishwashers
I've bought 3 from sears in the last 10 years, and had sears install 2 of them (and my contractor in a remodel install the 3rd) (3 houses)
- Dishwashers
- The Live Music Thread
-
Happy birthday, Dan the man!
thank you sir. miss you round these parts.
-
Tom's Hardware: "Anything Above $2 Buys More Features, Not More Quality"
Lots of people in team source dead fucking last
-
Which Cooking Are You?
- Happy Birthday Naaman!
-
Anyone catching new series Breaking Bad?
the show had garnered pretty universal acclaim starting back with season 2, everything that showed up at the end was in the show from the beginning...I'm pretty sure the writers knew where they were going from the start.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
how is that mehliana, Al? I'm listening to De La Soul