Everything posted by grawk
-
Which Cooking Are You?
5 spice chicken and rice
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
my dad's never been to alaska, to my knowledge I moved there when I was 34.
- What are you smoking right now?
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
biology is just statistics, when you get right down to it
-
Watches
It looks like the getat with a movement they dont' sell any longer.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
I mostly was out of the house by the time the kids started coming, but I loved being around them, and definitely did diaper duty when I was around. It wasn't a problem, at all.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
it's a 2nd family thing. My dad got remarried when I was 16
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
I've got 3 siblings younger than he is...
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Anchorage is nice because it's close enough that you can get to alaska, but don't actually have to live there...
-
Watches
I think my next watch is going to be a Getat Panerai PAM clone. watchuseek seems to like them, they reportedly keep pretty good time, and I like manual wind watches. http://www.siswatch727.com/index.do
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
It is. We found a deal on that and bought out the store's stock. That was the last of it. Was a tasty syrah.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
I didn't do it, but my brother who's 19 years younger than I am just graduated from college. Before me. Congrats little brother, now you get to work...
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
I need to find S&C. Pussers is good tho. I'm drinking heresey
-
FiiO E7 DAC Held Captive & Tortured
Ok Mr Martyr, you got it. Spend 2 weeks reading, see if you can get what's going on. If you still feel like what we want is for you to get kicked and bleed without defending yourself, maybe you'll just decide not to return.
-
Which Cooking Are You?
roast chicken with prudhomme's poultry magic spice rice cajun sausage gravy steamed green beans
-
FiiO E7 DAC Held Captive & Tortured
So you care more about the people who drop $100 on parts to build an amp that sounds great on the headphones it's advertised to sound great on, but that is only marginally better than fiio stuff, but you won't go after any of the other makers who sell complete garbage for an order of magnitude more?
-
FiiO E7 DAC Held Captive & Tortured
Given all the hucksters out there, I'm curious why you're attacking Ti. I mean sure, you disagree with his philosophy, but wtf, look at all the REAL sham artists out there. Ti's not exactly making a living selling mini3s.
-
What are you smoking right now?
Diamond Crown Maximus Toro No. 4
-
Ye Macce Threade
yah, mine expired back in november, I think.
-
Ye Macce Threade
Apple really does seem to be screwing the pooch on this transition. It was worth it to me to pay the $69 for my family pack upgrade via ebay to avoid the hassles.
-
Ye Macce Threade
not that i know of, unfortunately. you should be able to get a free trial on mobile me tho
-
FiiO E7 DAC Held Captive & Tortured
hes also full of shit, since he was hyperbolizing
-
Which Cooking Are You?
yah, farmed unfortunately
-
Post the last thing you bought!
road ready 12u rack
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
double navy mojito