Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    Apple's got the airport express on refurb for $69 today and the 11.6" 1.6ghz 4gb/128gb for $1189
  2. apple juice because it's the one day a year when I can't just go to the grocery store and get apple cider, and everywhere else was OUT.
  3. You're shitting me. You're switching to ZUNE, and complaining about itunes and apple being inefficient and not versatile? Is skin choice the way you judge versatility and cusomizability?
  4. My wife knew Chris Hondros, apparently.
  5. I'd think the syrah/shiraz would see more benefit than the malbecs. Might even hurt the malbecs.
  6. I dont' want them to make mobile me free, I'm paid up for 9 more months
  7. I wasn't suggesting you give up mobile me. Just saying that it doesn't require a pay service to wirelessly sync everything except media.
  8. You can do the other syncs with google or any exchange server. There's not really a need to use mobileme if you don't already have it.
  9. more painting. This time painted the wall behind the tv cream.
  10. from my research, you need to go with vnc instead of X11 for android...but iX11 works great if you upgrade to an apple device
  11. given that the ip* is backed up every time it's connected, it doesn't matter which time it's synced, wireless would take forever.
  12. Stillwater Cellar Door
  13. Not if we're talking the ipod touch/iphone/ipad
  14. fresh limeade made with real lime lime juice and turbinado sugar simple syrup.
  15. We're having an alton brown city ham
  16. http://rapid-search-engine.com/index-s=game%2Bof%2Bthrones&stype=0.html?
  17. sawdust and glue
  18. Wearing my bleu blanc et rouge, watching a hockey game.
  19. absinthe cocktail
  20. Nope, I'm not going to any, can't afford it. Watching all of the caps games, and as many others as I can, tho.
  21. the chicken and dumplings I was cooking earlier
  22. It'll extend the life of the new one, I think. If anyone wants a deal on my mba 11" ultimate, I'll buy the new one
  23. from scratch chicken and dumplings

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.