Everything posted by Hopstretch
-
Fuck in snow
Just finished clearing the first lot. Some nice solid glare ice underneath from the slushfest we had a few days back. Slippy work.
-
HD800? Another rumor?
"I hate these filthy neutrals Kif! With enemies you know where they stand but with neutrals -- who knows? It sickens me."
-
There's something wrong in Colorado...
He'll soon be the only one!
-
slow forum
See your teledildonics and raise you a fake hymen.
-
HD800? Another rumor?
Ed, Al and JP's endorsements have put me over the top for this candidate. As a Senn partisan already, this most definitely sounds like change I can believe in. Off down to the Headroom booth to pull the lever. God bless my ass, which will most certainly be struck from the voters' roll if the wife ever figures out the true size of the circumaural deficit. Somebody jacked some? And around here? I'm going to have to keep an ear open.
-
Ayre USB DAC
Stereophile: Ayre's QB-9 USB DAC Revealed
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Echo & The Bunnymen -- Evergreen
-
There's something wrong in Colorado...
- What did you do today?
That's unpossible.- Happy birthday LFF
- New Year, new diet!
I've lost 15lbs in the last month on a simple regimen of influenza, followed by bronchitis, followed by gastroenteritis. There are some minor downsides, like wasting your morning in the radiology clinic as I am right now. For some reason, chronic cough plus sudden weight loss seems to make doctors think in a certain specific direction.- Post the last thing you bought!
Polish.- HD800? Another rumor?
The silver/black ones remind me of a certain fruit company's current color scheme, if not design aesthetic.- HD800? Another rumor?
I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that the initial reviews on Head-Fi will be pretty uniformly positive.- HD800? Another rumor?
No speako enginerdo.- HD800? Another rumor?
How hard are these going to be to drive properly?- What are you listening to Part Two
PJ Harvey -- Dry- HD800? Another rumor?
They're fat bastards, aren't they? Get on mah heed!- What are you listening to Part Two
Knopfler can even fix Country.- What are you listening to Part Two
Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris -- All The Roadrunning- There's something wrong in Colorado...
When did next Tuesday become part of this week?- Ipod Touch / Iphone
My lack of riposte does not imply agreement with your position. I've simply lost interest.- slow forum
Snappers are crazy. I worked with some good ones and they were a whole lot of fun to hang around with. Several of them are now dead, sadly.- Ipod Touch / Iphone
So does goodwill.- Unicorn Anyone?
Nice early Stephenson reference! Now tell us you also read "The Big U" when it was still out of print. - What did you do today?
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.